- Paul Millsap is OUT for the game.
- Joe Harris is OUT for the game.
- Nic Claxton is OUT for the game.
- Kyrie Irving is OUT and will not play any game until he gets vaccinated.
Nets Expected Starting Five
C: LaMarcus Aldridge PF: Blake Griffin SF: Kevin Durant
SG: Bruce Brown PG: James Harden
BENCH: Patty Mills, Kirk Edwards, Day’Ron Sharpe, David Duke Jr., DeAndre Bembry, Bruce Brown, Jevon Carter, Cam Thomas, James Johnson.
Golden State Warriors Team News
- Klay Thompson is OUT yet to recover from injury.
- James Wiseman is OUT but has been recently cleared for full-team practice.
Warriors Expected Starting Five
PF: Draymond Green SF: Andrew Wiggins C: Kevon Looney
SG: Jordan Poole PG: Stephen Curry
BENCH: Klay Thompson, Jonathan Kuminga, James Wiseman, Juan Toscano-Anderson, Gary Payton II, Moses Moody, Otto Porter Jr., Nemanja Belica, Damion Lee.
NBA Scores, Fantasy Basketball Top Picks
Kevin Durant continues to be an all-around and MVP level player in this league. He has scored 30 points or more in four of the last five games in a stunning trail. He can be selected as a Star/Pro Player in the Dream 11 NBA Fantasy scenario
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 46-66
Steph Curry has continually put defenses under pressure this season. With an average of 28.1 PPG he has continued to pour out assists and clamp down rebounds. The Guard has had 40, 50 points games during the month so watch out for him.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 47-73
James Harden (BKN)
Despite his inconsistent scoring this season, James remains one of the best passers and isolation scorers in the league. The guard has dished 11-13 assists in the last three games and has also scored 28 or more in two of the last five games.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 44-66
Andrew Wiggins (GSW)
That Andrew Wiggins is averaging 18.0 PPG is of little to no surprise. The Forward makes his presence felt on both ends for this Golden State outfit. Wiggins has averaged 21.4 PPG in the last five outings.
Expected Fantasy Points Range 25-36
LaMarcus Aldridge (BKN)
Aldridge has been the only stable scorer for the Nets’ frontline this season. He has scored 15 or more thrice in the last five games while hoarding 6 or more boards three times in that window.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 19-34
Dray is a precious part of the Warriors with his ability to produce points, rebounds, assists, steals, and blocks regularly. The forward has contributed rebounds and assists in the 6-9 range for the last five games.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 27-37
- Patty Mills (BKN) piled up 29 points, 1 assist, 2 steals in the last game.
- Kevon Looney (GSW) had 6 points,8 rebounds, 3 assists in the last game.
- Bruce Brown (BKN) had 6 points, 7 rebounds, 1 assist in the last game.
- Jordan Poole(GSW) had 13 points, 1 rebound, 3 assists, 1 steal in the last game.
- Jonathan Kuminga(GSW) had 9 points, 5 rebounds, 2 steals in the last game.
BKN vs GSW Dream11 Team
PG: S Curry(PP), P Mills
SG: J Poole
SF: K Durant(SP), J Kuminga
PF: B Griffin
C: K Looney, L Aldridge