CHI vs DEN Dream11: In this East-West tussle, the Chicago Bulls take on the Denver Nuggets. Bulls are on a three-game winning streak, winning 16 games and losing 8 and hovering around the mark throughout the season. Nuggets come into this game after a win versus the New York Knicks. Can Nuggets down the Bulls here in a tough match-up?
Bulls have played some inspirational basketball lately. Their last three wins have been against tough squads, the win versus the Nets was special as the team downed the squad with the best record in the league. Chicago has done equally well on both the home floor and away from home.
Nuggets’ injury list contains more than half of their regular players. With Porter Jr. and Murray out, Denver loses a lot of offensive and defense quality. However, with Jokic as this ship’s captain, these days, Denver is able to win a game here and there. The injuries have been tough on them.
Host: Chicago Bulls
Visitors: Denver Nuggets
Match Timing: 7 December, @ 06:30 AM
Venue: United Center
NBA Projections, Stats & Analysis
Bulls: What is on offer?
With two iso specialists in DeRozan and LaVine, Chicago is able to pour in 50+ points on most nights at the wing and off-guard positions. Lonzo Ball can shoot it from outside while Vucevic makes this a complete unit with his play in the middle. Bulls are playing without crucial players as Patrick Williams, Coby White, JaVonte Green while Alex Caruso is doubtful for this game. Still, the team has some ammo to take down even big-time squads.
Nuggets: Jokic is there
If you take Nikola Jokic out of the current setup, the Nuggets look like a 25-30 wins team at best. There is no doubt that Nikola who gives around 30 points, 10 rebounds, 5 assists on many nights plays a big-time role on both ends of the floor. Nuggets have won two out of the last three games with Nikola in the fray, before that they had lost four in a row. Denver will have to pull something special to make Postseason with the current list of injuries.
Chicago Bulls| Denver Nuggets
Games: 24| 22
Wins: 16| 11
Defeats: 08| 11
Chicago Bulls vs Denver Nuggets NBA Live, Team News and Lineups
Chicago Bulls News:
- Patrick Williams is OUT for the game and will take at least 4 months to recover from a shoulder issue.
- Coby White is OUT for the game and may not return for the next two weeks or so.
- Alex Caruso is DOUBTFUL for the game.
- Javonte Green is OUT for the game.
Bulls Expected Starting Five
Wings: PF: Derrick Jones Jr. SF: DeMar DeRozan
Middle: C: Nikola Vucevic
Guards: SG: Zach LaVine PG: Lonzo Ball
BENCH: Troy Brown Jr., Ayo Dosummo, Tyler Cook, Alize Johnson, Matt Thomas, Devon Dotson, Marko Simonovic, Tony Bradley Coby White.
Denver Nuggets Team News
- Jamal Murray is still progressing from his knee injury and is not expected to be back soon. He will be OUT for this game.
- Michael Porter Jr. is OUT for this game and potentially out for the season.
- Bones Hylandis OUT for this game
- PJ Dozier is OUT indefinitely
- Bol Bol is OUT indefinitely
- Austin Rivers is OUT indefinitely
Nuggets Expected Starting Five
Forwards: PF: Aaron Gordon SF: Jeff Green
Middle: C: Nikola Jokic
Guards: SG: Will Barton PG: Monte Morris
BENCH: Markus Howard, Zeke Nnaji, Petr Cornelie, , Davon Reed, Matt Ryan, Facundo Campazzo, JaMychal Green
NBA Scores, Fantasy Basketball Top Picks
In terms of fantasy value, Jokic has been among the top players as he can notch points, rebounds, assists, and blocks/steals at a high clip. The Center can bring in 25-33 points, 10-15 rebounds, 4-8 assists each game on a regular basis. He is one of the options for Star/Pro Player in the Dream11 NBA fantasy scenario.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 49-66
DeRozan can score in multiple ways and is one of the best isolation scorers in the league. He has scored in the 25-30 points range throughout the season.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 40-49
Will’s scoring has come down in recent times but he still remains a premier player for Denver. These days, you can expect him in the 13-18 points range, 4-6 rebounds, and 5-7 assists range.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 24-36
Zach LaVine (CHI)
The Zach Attack is in full flow this season and combined with silky smooth DeRozan, it has rattled opponents. LaVine can be relied on for 25-30 points on a regular basis.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 38-48
Monte has become the main ball handler at the perimeter and has done a great job of holding the fort without Jamal Murray. You can usually expect 12-16 points and 5-7 assists from the guard.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 19-29
Vucevic solidifies the middle for the Bulls and is a perennial double-double threat. Vuc has figured in the 12-18 points range quite a bit while he has also had two 25+ points outings in two of the last five games.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 29-41
CHI vs DEN LINEUP BALANCERS
- Lonzo Ball(CHI) scooped up 8 points, 9 assists, 7 rebounds, 3 blocks, 2 steals in the last game.
- Zeke Nnaji(DEN) lined up 21 points, 8 rebounds, 2 steals in the last game.
- Derrick Jones Jr.(CHI) hoarded 8 points, 4 rebounds, 1 assist, 4 blocks in the last game.
- Aaron Gordon(DEN) hoarded 5 points, 2 rebounds, 1 assist, 3 steals, 1 block in the last game.
- Troy Brown Jr.(CHI) lined up 5 points, 6 rebounds, 3 assists in the last game.
- Jeff Green(DEN) scrapped 11 points, 5 rebounds, 2 assists, 2 blocks, 2 steals in the last game.
- Ayo Dosunmu(CHI) compiled 11 points, 3 rebounds, 2 blocks in the last game.
- Facundo Campazzo(DEN) scrapped 8 points, 3 assists, 4 rebounds in the last game.
CHI vs DEN Dream11 Team
PG: M Morris, F Campazzo, A Dosunmu
SG: Z LaVine
SF: D DeRozan(PP)
PF: D Jones, Z Nnaji
C: N Jokic(SP)
If you like our Dream11 Prediction Tips, please share this article with your friends, who are also interested in playing Dream11 Fantasy Leagues. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter, Telegram, and YouTube for the best Dream11 Fantasy Tips.
Where to watch NBA Live Score?
Immerse in the NBA experience by availing the NBA League Pass which can be chosen in the annual subscription form or for a specific game. Want to catch the score of this Chicago Bulls vs Denver Nuggets game? Access the official website of the NBA and see how players are performing and how teams are faring.