CHI vs HOU Dream11: COVID-19 has hurt team combinations and now with postponements on a regular basis, predicting, writing, and evaluating the league has become a painstaking task. Still, you have to keep on trying, like the players, league administration, and various people associated with or interested in the NBA.
In this game, the Chicago Bulls host the Houston Rockets. The Bulls have just received their key players back but these days you never know if a player can get health & safety protocols repeatedly. Thus, a cloud of uncertainty hovers in this pandemic-infused environment.
Houston Rockets have still been away from COVID-19 but injuries to players like Jalen Green and Kevin Porter Jr, who are the two starting youngsters in the backcourt diminishes the developmental plans. Still, it is not like the rest of the league has been given much room for environment by the cursed COVID-19
Host: Chicago Bulls
Visitors: Houston Rockets
Match Timing: 18 December, @ 10:30 PM
Venue: United Center
NBA Projections, Stats & Analysis
Bulls: COVID-19 disturbed them
Chicago started the season with 17 wins and 8 losses record but then COVID-19 hit them badly. Bulls’ campaign was moving in a great direction, but the pandemic has become an expert at destroying plans. Chicago will hope(against hope?) that LaVine, Ball, Vucevic, Derrick Jones Jr., Alex Caruso, and JaVonte Green remain active and not only them but we have had enough of this annoying COVID-19 surge, I am talking about it so much because it has encroached all of the rhythms.
Rockets: They are no pushovers these days
Houston won seven in a row from late November to around the second week of December. The lineup of Tate, Matthews, Gordon, Wood, Kenyon Martin, Christopher, Brooks, Porter Jr. earlier, Augustin, and Sengun largely accomplished this streak and Christian Wood paired up with Eric Gordon to form an effective inside and outside the offensive system. Now, with Jalen Green and Kevin Porter Jr. out, the coaching staff can be a bit disappointed that the rebuild has taken a slight pause. Yes, winning and all is fine but Houston is in the rebuilding mode.
Houston Rockets | Chicago Bulls
Games: 30| 27
Wins: 10| 04
Defeats: 20| 23
Chicago Bulls vs Houston Rockets NBA Live, Team News and Lineups
Chicago Bulls News:
- Patrick Williams is OUT for the game and will take at least till April to recover from a shoulder issue.
- Coby White is OUT for the game and may not return for 8-12 daysor so.
- DeMar DeRozan is OUT for the game and may miss time till 16 December.
- Alex Caruso is OUT for the game and can miss 2-4 more games.
- Javonte Green is OUT for the game.
Bulls Expected Starting Five
Wings: PF: JaVonte Green
Middle: C: Nikola Vucevic
Guards: SG: DeMar DeRozan SG: Alex Caruso PG: Lonzo Ball
BENCH: Troy Brown Jr., Tyler Cook, Matt Thomas, Devon Dotson, Marko Simonovic, Tony Bradley.
Houston Rockets Team News
- Jalen Green is OUT for this game but may return soon.
- Armoni Brooks is QUESTIONABLE for this game.
- John Wall has been ruled OUT and he is likely to be traded soon.
- Kevin Porter Jr. is OUT for the game and as per the latest reports, he is out for one more week.
Rockets Expected Starting Five
Wing: PF: Jae’Sean Tate
Middle: C: Christian Wood
Guards: SG: Garrison Matthews, SG: Eric Gordon, PG: Josh Christopher
BENCH: Kenyon Martin Jr., Daniel Theis, Dawid Nwaba, Alperen Sengun, Dante Exum, Armoni Brooks(QUESTIONABLE), D.J. Augustin, Daishen Nix.
NBA Scores, Fantasy Basketball Top Picks
Christian Wood(HOU )
Wood has been the lifeline of the Rockets on both ends of the floor and has led them in scoring and rebounding throughout the season. A 17-24 points range, 8-13 rebounds, and 1-2 blocks/steals are expected from the big.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 25-36
With LaVine out of the picture, for now, DeMar will see the ball even more in his hands. I expect him to raise his points range from 25-35 to 29-39. He is an option for Star/Pro Player in the Dream11 NBA scenario.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 32-44
Eric Gordon(HOU )
Eric Gordon is a veteran guard who has continued to show his scoring skills for the rebuilding Rockets team. The Guard has scored in the 18-23 points range mostly this season.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 19-30
Vucevic is key to Chicago’s plans because he provides more than decent scoring, rebounding, and defense at the Center position. He has scored in the 17-23 points range usually while grabbing 9-13 rebounds regularly.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 20-38
Garrison Matthews(HOU )
Matthews has been important to the Rockets’ effort and he has helped to stretch the opposition’s defense through his long-range shooting. He can be seen scoring 11-18 points on a regular basis.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 11-27
Alex Caruso(CHI )
Caruso’s game has shined further with the Chicago Bulls and he has proven he can become a starting level player in the league. Caruso can score in the 12-18 points range, while compiling 4-9 rebounds and 2-6 assists on a regular basis.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 16-29
CHI vs HOU Dream11 Lineup Balancers
- Jae’Sean Tate(HOU ) scooped up 11 points, 5 rebounds, 4 assists, 3 steals in the last game.
- Josh Christopher(HOU ) bagged 10 points, 4 rebounds, 7 assists, 1 steal in the last match.
- Kenyon Martin Jr.(HOU ) scooped up 10 points, 11 rebounds, 1 assist, 1 steal in the last game.
- Lonzo Ball(CHI ) had 19 points, 4 rebounds, 4 assists, 1 steal, 1 block in the last match.
- JaVonte Green(CHI ) had 9 points, 6 rebounds, 2 assists, 2 blocks, 1 steal in the last game.
- Tony Bradley(CHI ) had 4 points, 3 rebounds, 1 assist, 3 steals in the last game.
- Alperen Sengin(HOU ) scooped up 9 points, 5 rebounds, 4 assists, 2 blocks in the last game.
- David Nwaba(HOU ) scooped up 13 points, 7 rebounds, 1 assist, 1 steal, 1 block in the last game.
- Hamidou Diallo(CHI ) had 12 points, 1 rebound in the last game.
CHI vs HOU Dream11 Team
PG: L Ball
SG: E Gordon, J Christopher
SF: D DeRozan(SP), K Martin
PF: C Wood
C: N Vucevic(PP), T Bradley
If you like our Dream11 Prediction Tips, please share this article with your friends, who are also interested in playing Dream11 Fantasy Leagues. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter, Telegram, and YouTube for the best Dream11 Fantasy Tips.
Where to watch NBA Live Score?
How can you catch up with the NBA live-action that is one of the most high-quality basketball in the world? Go to the NBA League Pass and either buy specific games/game or opt for the annual subscription through which you can get viewing rights to all games and also the replay after the game is finished. To catch the score, hop to the official website of the NBA.