LAC vs BKN Dream11: COVID-19 seems to be getting even more dangerous in recent times and the NBA world is also hit by its vicious grip. The two teams here Los Angeles Clippers and Brooklyn Nets have also been damaged due to COVID-19 and are not fielding their full-strength squads. At this point, talking about records, and recent form can be diluted as the number of combinations keeps changing with each game.
The Clippers will be without Paul George for more than a month and that is a huge loss at both ends of the floor. Still, the Clippers have a veteran unit that has shown the fight. Meanwhile, the Nets are without their ace Kevin Durant and also their high-producing Center LaMarcus Aldrige. With Harden back, the team defeated the Lakers while Patty Mills has been on fire in the last few games which is a great sign for the Nets. Can Harden carry the depleted Nets to another triumph?
Host: Los Angeles Clippers
Visitors: Brooklyn Nets
Match Timing: 28 December, @ 08:30 AM
Venue: Staples Center
NBA Projections, Stats, & Analysis
Clippers: Fight is on…
The Clippers pushed Nuggets to their limits in the last game and played some inspirational basketball which is indicative of the team’s depth this season. Rookie Brandon Boston Jr. showed off his offensive skillset in the last game while Bledsoe did well as the primary ball-handler. With Mann, Kennard, Zubac, Ibaka, and Batum, the Clippers can still field a more than capable two-way combination. The Nets and Harden can’t take this team lightly because they have seen different players step up their games during different junctures.
Nets: Harden and Mills can put on a shooting galore
Harden and Mills combined for 70 points in the last game and one thing is for sure, if their long-range bombs are falling then the opponents have nowhere to run for cover. Bembry, Brown, James Johnson, and Claxton played major minutes in the last game and although the combination is nowhere near formidable without Durant and Aldridge, there is some fight in this makeshift roster. The Brooklyn Nets can have defensive issues but perhaps with Harden in the picture, they can force a shootout type of game.
Brooklyn Nets | Los Angeles Clippers
Games: 29| 33
Wins: 15| 10
Defeats: 14| 19
Los Angeles Clippers vs Brooklyn Nets NBA Live, Team News and Lineups
Los Angeles Clippers Team News:
- Kawhi Leonard will take more time to recover from his ACL injury and is OUT. There is no timetable to return.
- Paul George can miss at least a month due to an injury.
- Marcus Morris, Eric Bledsoe are in COVID-19 protocols.
- Isaiah Hartenstein is OUT for the game.
- Jason Preston is OUT and will miss a lot of time in the Regular Season.
Clippers Expected Starting Five
Wings: PF: Nicolas Batum
Middle: C: Ivica Zubac
Guards: SG: Luke Kennard SG: Terance Mann PG: Eric Bledsoe
BENCH: Serge Ibaka, Jay Scrubb, Moses Wright, Justise Winslow, Keon Johnson, Amir Coffey, Brandon Boston Jr.
Brooklyn Nets Team News
- Kevin Durant, Kessler Edwards, David Duke Jr., LaMarcus Aldridge are in COVID-19 protocols.
- Paul Millsap is OUT for the game.
- Joe Harris is OUT for the game.
- Kyrie Irving is OUT for the game
Nets Expected Starting Five
Wings: SF: Bruce Brown
Middle: C: Nic Claxton
Guards: SG: Deandre Bembry, SG: Patty Mills PG: James Harden
BENCH: James Johnson, Blake Griffin, Langston Galloway, Wenyen Gabriel, James Ennis III.
NBA Scores, Fantasy Basketball Top Picks
Without Paul George and Reggie Jackson, Eric has lifted his game and a 15+ points and 10 assists night holds a lot of promise. Bledsoe may be able to score 15-20 points and dish 8-12 assists in this game again.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 27-37
Harden had a big game against the Lakers and see even if he struggles shooting-wise at times, the guard is a bonafide superstar who can deliver wins carrying a major load. The guard is likely to score in the 27-37 points and compile 8-12 rebounds and assists with Durant out. He is the favorite for the Star-Player in the Dream11 NBA scene.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 51-70
Terance has done a wonderful job of increasing his scoring recently and he is an important piece right now in the starting role. The guard can drill 10-15 points, and grab 5-9 rebounds consisntely.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 22-32
Mills shot 8/13 from three in the last game and he has dipped in 4+ three in many games. The Guard has scored 23 or more in the last two games and I think he can stack more 20+ points games with the lack of scoring around him.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 26-39
Ivica had a big night versus the Nuggets and if he can continue playing like this then his team can be in a much better position to win.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 23-37
Bruce is a big-time player at the wing and he has been more than a decent role player for the Nets. I expect 12-17 points, 4-7 rebounds, and 1-2 steals from the Small Forward
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 20-30
LAC vs BKN Dream11 Lineup Balancers
- Nic Claxton(BKN) bagged 9 points, 6 rebounds, 3 assists, 5 blocks in the last game. Nic can figure in 8-15 points, 5-8 rebounds, and 1+ block range.
- Deandre Bembry(BKN) chipped 15 points, 5 rebounds, 1 assist, 1 steal, 1 block in the last game. Hit 3/3 from three in the last game. A 10-15 points and 4-6 rebounds range is expected from him.
- Serge Ibaka(LAC) bagged 10 points, 6 rebounds, 3 assists, 1 block in the last game. Can score 10+ points and grab 5+ rebounds in a reduced role.
- Brandon Boston Jr.(LAC) scooped up 18 points, 3 rebounds, 2 assists in the last game. Can he continue this form moving ahead?
- Nicolas Batum(LAC) scooped up 4 points, 3 rebounds, 1 assists in the last game. His production has taken a big hit this season.
- James Johnson(BKN) bagged 8 points, 4 rebounds, 3 assists in the last game. Expect the same numbers as last game from the Forward more or less.
- Amir Coffey(LAC) nailed 9 points, 9 rebounds in the last game. He got these many minutes due to missing key piece in the roster.
LAC vs BKN Dream11 Team
(Lineup will be inserted later)
If you like our Dream11 Prediction Tips, please share this article with your friends, who are also interested in playing Dream11 Fantasy Leagues. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter, Telegram, and YouTube for the best Dream11 Fantasy Tips.
Where to watch NBA Live Score?
This game will not be available on the VH1, MTV TV Channels and neither Jio TV or Voot are going to stream it. So what option is left to catch the action? Well, you can get hold of the NBA League Pass and take a look at all the live games at hand also view their full replay after the games are done. To peek at the score, go to the official website of the NBA.