LAL vs SAC Dream11: Here, two teams from Western Conference who have been rivals in the early 2000s clash against each other. In this game, the Los Angeles Lakers host the Sacramento Kings. Lakers have lost half of their 20 games while the Kings are once again under the winning mark with 7 wins and 12 losses.
Lakers have had a damp start to the big-three revolution of Westbrook, James, and Davis. While the persistent abdominal injury issue of LeBron James is partly to blame, the team’s defense is flat-out terrible. Lakers can’t hope to compete with the likes of Suns and Warriors if the defense remains this poor.
Sacramento Kings have been an underwhelming outfit for many seasons now. This is not a surprise since their star players either disappear or switch squads. Right now, Sacramento fields a guard-heavy team with Fox, Haliburton, Hield, and Mitchell but the defense like the Lakers is just flat-out terrible.
Host: Los Angeles Lakers
Visitors: Sacramento Kings
Match Timing: 27 November, @ 09:00 AM
Venue: Staples Center
NBA Projections, Stats & Analysis
Kings: Ah, well….
It is the same old story for Kings fans. Their team continues to lose games after games and the coaches get changed too quickly. There is no stability in the Kings franchise and it is difficult to say if it is the management, the talent pool or just lack of luck that holds Sacramento back. With scorers like Barnes, Fox, Hield, and Holmes, the offense has come easy but the defense isn’t worth mentioning. Sacramento continues to leak 120+ points on a regular basis.
Lakers: The defense needs to tighten up
LA Lakers have one of the worst defenses in the league, giving away 113 a game on average which is the second-worst effort. Mostly, teams feast over an open perimeter defense and even the paint defense leaves a lot of effort desired. Lakers are alright in terms of offense and play with a pace of 104 or so which makes them one of the fast-paced teams but the relatively old legs of the team on defense show up every game.
LA Lakers| Sacramento Kings
Games: 20| 19
Wins: 10| 07
Defeats: 10| 12
Sacramento Kings vs Los Angeles Lakers NBA Live, Team News and Lineups
Los Angeles Lakers Team News
- LeBron James is QUESTIONABLE for this match due to abdominal strain.
- Austin Reaves is QUESTIONABLE for the game.
- Kendrick Nunn is OUT For the match and without a timetable to return.
- Trevor Ariza is OUT for the game and still is some time away from recovery.
Lakers Expected Starting Five
PF: Anthony Davis SF: LeBron James
C: Deandre Jordan
SG: Avery Bradley PG: Russell Westbrook
BENCH: Wayne Ellington, Talen Horton-Tucker, Kent Bazemore, Carmelo Anthony, Dwight Howard, Rajon Rondo, Malik Monk, Jay Huff, Sekou Doumbouya.
Sacramento Kings Team News
- Harrison Barnes is QUESTIONABLE for this fixture.
- Richuan Holmes is QUESTIONABLE for this fixture.
Kings Expected Starting Five
PF: Harrison Barnes SF: Terance Davis
C: Richuan Holmes
SG: Tyrese Haliburton PG: De’Aaron Fox
BENCH: Chimezie Metu, Marvin Bagley III, Louis King, Alex Len, Tristan Thompson, Damian Jones, Davion Mitchell, Buddy Hield, Jahmius Ramsey, Maurice Harkless, Emmanuel Terry, Robert Woodward III, Neemias Queta.
NBA Scores, Fantasy Basketball Top Picks
Fox hasn’t been as clinical as the last season and his under 25% shooting from three is especially worrisome. Still, the guard has managed 21 or more in three of the last five games.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 39-52
LBJ is the prime factor when the Lakers are winning. his team has a winning record with him on the floor. He is questionable for this game though.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 44-66
Second year-player Tyrese’s numbers are also down compared to his rookie season. The guard has scored under 10 points in four of the last five games.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 25-36
Russell Westbrook (LAL)
Westbrook has some of his best ball as a Laker lately. The guard has crossed the 20 points mark thrice in a row now and has had double-digit assists twice in the window.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 47-62
Buddy Hield is having a Sixth-Player-of-the-Year type of season off the bench. He has scored 16 or more in four of the last five games, including two games with 21 and 22 points.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 20-29
Carmelo has come back to earth after a sky-high start. Still, the dependable reserve has scored 12 or more in the last four games.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 23-33
LAL vs SAC DREAM11 LINEUP BALANCERS
- Malik Monk(LAL) scooped up 17 points, 8 rebounds, 1 assist, 1 steal in the last game.
- Harrison Barnes(SAC) lined up 13 points, 3 rebounds, 1 assist in the last game. He is questionable for this game.
- Wayne Ellington(LAL) hoarded 14 points, 4 rebounds, 2 assists in the last game.
- Davion Mitchell(SAC) hoarded 16 points, 3 assists, 2 rebounds in the last game.
- DeAndre Jordan(LAL) lined up 4 points, 11 rebounds in the last game.
- Maurice Harkless(SAC) scrapped 12 points, 4 rebounds in the last game.
- Marvin Bagley III(SAC) compiled 10 points, 8 rebounds in the last game.
- Tristan Thompson(SAC) scrapped 4 points, 8 rebounds, 1 assist in the last game.
- Dwight Howard(LAL) put up 8 points, 9 rebounds in the last game.
- Talen Horton-Tucker(LAL) scrapped 8 points, 4 rebounds, 2 assists, 2 steals in the last game.
- Anthony Davis(LAL) who missed the last game for the Lakers has had multiple games with 20+ and 10+ rebounds this season.
LAL vs SAC Dream11 Team
PG: R Westbrook(PP), D Mitchell
SG: T Haliburton, B Hield
SF: T Horton-Tucker
PF: D Howard
C: A Davis(SP), D Jordan
If you like our Dream11 Prediction Tips, please share this article with your friends, who are also interested in playing Dream11 Fantasy Leagues. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter, Telegram, and YouTube for the best Dream11 Fantasy Tips.
Where to watch NBA Live Score?
Plug into the NBA’s official website to follow the score and also check the ball-by-ball commentary there. You can catch the game live or watch its replay by using the NBA League Pass. NBA’s Youtube channel displays the game highlights.