PHX vs CHA Dream11: With COVID-19 surging, the NBA has somehow avoided major postponements and has shown a flexible approach in terms of signing replacement players. In this game, the Phoenix Suns host the Charlotte Hornets who have seen their key players recover from COVID-19.
The Suns have one of the two best records in the league with mere five losses in 28 games while the Hornets are just one game above the 50% win mark.
Suns are a deep team that plays a mature brand of basketball, knowing the opposition’s player personnel well. Chris Paul is the floor general for this team and he ensures that his teammates are tucked in at both ends of the floor. Playing without their ace scorer, the Suns have still managed to win plenty of games.
Hornets are an offensive-minded team whose mantra is simple, score, score, score. The team doesn’t defend all that well and that is why their games turn out to be the highest-scoring ones. Charlotte has a solid group and a young core at its disposal, but they need to become more disciplined at the defensive end.
Host: Phoenix Suns
Visitors: Charlotte Hornets
Match Timing: 20 December, @ 07:30 AM
Venue: Foot Print Center
NBA Projections, Stats & Analysis
Suns: They keep on rolling
Winning most of your games without your star player, you prove your team depth. That is what Chris Paul and Suns have done without Devin Booker. With Paul, Shamet, and Payne, the guard position is deep whereas the three wings Johnson, Bridges, and Crowder also help to attain superb team balance on both ends of the floor. With Ayton in the middle and McGee as his back-up, inside scoring in high supply too. Thus, this team of top-notch perimeter shooters, slashers, playmakers, rebounders, defenders, and hustlers has managed to stay afloat despite missing their leading scorer.
Hornets: Too much offense, no defense
While Hornets can erupt for major scoring nights, often crossing the 115 points mark, the team lacks a substantial defense. In fact, the team has been among the worst defensive teams since the beginning of the season and I believe that is what holding them back from becoming a top-three squad in the Eastern Conference. Still, with five iso scorers in Oubre, Bridges, Rozier, Ball, and Hayward, Hornets can keep the pressure up offensively. Charlotte is a deep team and has a ton of options from the floor even when some of their major players are ice-cold. For example, Rozier and Hayward shot below 30%, and yet the team managed 116 in the last game.
Charlotte Hornets | Phoenix Suns
Games: 31| 28
Wins: 16| 23
Defeats: 15| 05
Phoenix Suns vs Charlotte Hornets NBA Live, Team News and Lineups
Phoenix Suns Team News
- Dario Saric will not play in the game and will be OUT for the long term.
- Frank Kaminsky is OUT for the game.
- Devin Booker is OUT for the game and can miss a “few” more.
Suns Expected Starting Five
Wings: PF: Jae Crowder SF: Mikal Bridges
Middle: C: Deandre Ayton
Guards: SG: Landry Shamet PG: Chris Paul
Bench: Cameron Johnson, Cameron Payne, JaVale McGee, Ismail Wainright, Elfrid Payton, Abdul Nader, Jalen Smith.
Charlotte Hornets Team News
- Nothing to report so far.
Hornets Expected Starting Five
Wings: PF: Gordon Hayward SF: Miles Bridges
Middle: C: Mason Plumlee
Guards: SG: Terry Rozier PG: LaMelo Ball
BENCH: Jalen McDaniels, Kelly Oubre, Cody Martin, PJ Washington, Kai Jones, JT Thor, Ish Smith, Vernon Carey Jr., James Bouknight, Scottie Lewis, Arnoldas Kubolka.
NBA Scores, Fantasy Basketball Top Picks
Chris Paul (PHX)
CP-3 reads opposing defenses like he is reading a daily tabloid and it is no surprise that he leads the league in assists. CP-3 is dishing 10-14 of them a game and packs a lot of punches scoring-wise, especially late in the game. He can be selected as a Star/Pro Player in the Dream 11 NBA Fantasy scenario.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 30-44
LaMelo Ball (CHA )
LaMelo is an all-around player who helps Hornets to play effectively on the offensive end. He is figuring in the 20-27 points, 4-8 rebounds and 5-10 assists range quite a lot this season.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 35-54
Ayton’s presence can help in racking up inside points, extending the defense, and getting quality rebounds. The Center has mounted 15-22 points, 10-14 rebounds, and 1-3 blocks/ steals regularly.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 29-40
Although his scoring output has decreased a bit, Miles has become an incredible passer too. Still, the Forward can go for 25+ points every now and then although he is scrapping 14-20 points these days.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 31-42
Gordon has been on fire this month and even though he struggled to shoot versus Portland, his output has been high both scoring-wise and assists-wise. With Ball back, his points range seems to be 17-22.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 25-34
Payne can become a starter for some teams and in limited minutes, he leaves a lot of impressions. The guard is scoring in the 10-17 points and dishing 4-6 assists a game.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 20-28
PHX vs CHA DREAM11 LINEUP BALANCERS
- Terry Rozier(CHA ) had 2 points, 4 rebounds, 1 assist, 2 steals in the last game. Usually scores in the 15-22 points range.
- Cameron Johnson(PHX) had 13 points, 5 rebounds, 1 assist in the last game. He is scoring in the 10-17 points range these days.
- Kelly Oubre Jr.(CHA ) had 18 points, 4 rebounds, 1 assist in the last game. Usually scores around 16-20 points these days.
- Jae Crowder(PHX) had 10 points, 4 rebounds in the last game. He is scoring in the 10-14 range.
- PJ Washington(CHA ) had 16 points, 5 rebounds, 1 assist, 1 block, 1 steal in the last game. Scoring in the 12-16 points range these days.
- Mikal Bridges(PHX) had 11 points, 4 rebounds, 2 assists, 1 steal in the last game. His stats are usually similar to Jae Crowder.
- Cody Martin(CHA ) had 14 points, 3 rebounds, 5 assists, 2 steals in the last game. A consistent 8-14 points scorer.
- Javale McGee(PHX) had 17 points, 8 rebounds, 2 assists, 2 steals in the last game. Reliable option who gets a lot done in a limited time.
- Landry Shamet(PHX) had 16 points, 2 steals in the last game. Reliable option who gets a lot done in a limited time. Scoring in the 10-16 points range.
- Mason Plumlee(CHA ) had 9 points, 3 rebounds, 1 assist in the last game. Usually leads the team in rebounds with 6-9.
PHX vs CHA Dream11 Team
Lineup will be updated soon.
If you like our Dream11 Prediction Tips, please share this article with your friends, who are also interested in playing Dream11 Fantasy Leagues. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter, Telegram, and YouTube for the best Dream11 Fantasy Tips.
Where to watch NBA Live Score?
Can’t wait to see your favourite NBA stars grace the hardwood? Then go watch them play by accessing the NBA League Pass. You can buy an annual subscription or pay for a specific game to keep up to the dazzling league. Since Sony Liv and Sony Six are no more the official broadcasters that is one of the ways to catch the action. To keep a tab on what is the score, visit the official website of the NBA.