POR vs DAL Dream11: With COVID-19 in fullrage, teams are seeing numerous absentees and life has not been easy for the players in an already demanding season. And in this game, COVID-19 hit teams Portland Trail Blazers and Dallas Mavericks meet.
Both teams have some of their key players out of the lineup, for Dallas, regulars Luka Doncic, Tim Hardaway, Reggie Bullock, and Maxi Kleber. Portland is missing CJ McCollum due to an injury while Robert Covington has been placed in the COVID-19 protocols which reduce the Trail Blazers’ strength who will hope that Nasir Little returns in this game to give sense to the Forward position. Which depleted team will make the mark?
Host: Portland Trail Blazers
Visitors: Dallas Mavericks
Match Timing: 28 December, @ 08:30 AM
Venue: Moda Center
NBA Projections, Stats & Analysis
Mavericks: They have battled
Dallas has fought hard in absence of Luka and even though the team has no wins to show for it, the effort has been commendable. Mavericks pushed the loaded Jazz to the limit while they have continuously defied elite teams. Jalen Brunson has been aggressive on offense while Porzingis has made key buckets to keep his squad alive. Now the team will need more out of the ten-day deal players to eke out a win or two without Luka.
Trail Blazers: Lillard gets back in rhythm, team still misfiring
Lillard has scored 30 or more in three straight games, meaning that Dame Time is back! But he can’t do it alone and needs more out of the bench. Anfernee Simons’ play has been the biggest reason why the Trail Blazers have lost recently, he has shot poorly from the floor and the overall team scoring balance has been massively hit. Still, with Lillard, Powell, and Nurkic, Portland should get a few wins here and there.
Portland Trail Blazers | Dallas Mavericks
Games: 32| 32
Wins: 13| 15
Defeats: 19| 17
Portland Trail Blazers vs NBA Live, Team News and Lineups
Portland Trailblazers Team News
- CJ McCollum is OUT for the game and can be out indefinitely due to a serious lung issue.
- Cody Zeller is OUT for the game
- Robert Covington, Keljin Belvins, Ben McLemore are in COVID-19 protocols.
Trailblazers Expected Starting Five
Wings: PF: Larry Nance Jr. SF: Norman Powell SF: Nasir Little
Middle: C: Jusuf Nurkic
Guards: PG: Damian Lillard
BENCH: Anfernee Simons, Tony Snell, CJ Elleby, Greg Brown III.
Dallas Mavericks Team News
- Luka Doncic is OUT for this game
- Trey Burke is OUT for this game
- Tim Hardaway is OUT for this game
- Reggie Bullock is OUT for this game
- Josh Green is OUT for this game
- Maxi Kleber is OUT for this game
- Kristaps Porzingis is QUESTIONABLE for this game
- Willie Cauley-Stein is OUT for this game
Mavericks Expected Starting Five
Wing: SF: Sterling Brown PF: Dorian Finney-Smith
Middle: C: Dwight Powell
Guards: PG: Jalen Brunson SG: Frank Ntilikina
BENCH: Moses Brown, Boban Marjanovic, Marquisse Chriss, Theo Pinson, Brandon Knight, George King.
NBA Scores, Fantasy Basketball Top Picks
Kristaps has been a star-level player for the Mavericks all season long and has lodged 20 points or more in almost all the games this month. He can be selected as a Star/Pro Player in the Dream 11 NBA Fantasy scenario.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 34-47
Damian Lillard (POR )
Dame has now turned his game up to rescue his flailing Trail Blazers unit and after not even crossing the 30 points barrier for most of the season, he has done so in the last three games, including two outings with 39 or more. Dame has found his rhythm.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 40-50
Brunson continues to bring in big-time production during his young career and he has established himself as one of the most reliable scorers and playmakers. He has scored in the 19-27 points range and has dished assists in the 6-9 range.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 29-40
Powell’s season has fared as expected and he has been a dynamic scoring presence in the wing position. Expect 16-28 points range from him.
Frank hasn’t played many minutes this season but he can score a few points when given a chance. Still, he may need to elevate his game further.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 20-33
Nurk is one of the most talented Centers in the league who plays a vital role in the Trail Blazers schemes. The Center can lodge 10+ points and 5+ rebounds on a consistent basis.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 21-33
POR vs DAL DREAM11 LINEUP BALANCERS
- Dorian Finney-Smith(DAL) who missed the last game for the Mavericks has consistently eclipsed the 10 points mark this month
- Brandon Knight(DAL) had 10 points, 2 rebounds, 3 assists in the last game. Just signed recently.
- Larry Nance Jr.(POR ) had 10 points, 6 rebounds, 2 assists, 4 steals in the last game. Larry is getting more minutes than before due to multiple absences.
- Theo Pinson(DAL) had 9 points, 5 rebounds, 1 assist in the last game. Has scored 9-10 points and grabbed 3-6 rebounds a game.
- Anfernee Simons(POR ) had 2 points, 2 rebounds, 1 assist, 1 steal in the last game. His production has been hit and he is not shooting that well from the field.
- Dwight Powell(DAL) had 5 points, 7 rebounds in the last game. The last game numbers sums up his season
POR vs DAL Dream11 Team
Line-up will be updated later.
If you like our Dream11 Prediction Tips, please share this article with your friends, who are also interested in playing Dream11 Fantasy Leagues. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter, Telegram, and YouTube for the best Dream11 Fantasy Tips.
Where to watch NBA Live Score?
Unfortunately, MTV and VH1 will not telecast this game, and Voot and Jio TV will also not stream it, but there is still an option left to witness the high-octane NBA action. Go to the official website of the NBA or download the NBA app and buy the NBA League Pass. An Annual Subscription is a great option since it allows you to watch all games live and you can also get the full game replay. You can also follow the score on the official website of the NBA.