WAS vs PHI Dream11: COVID-19 keeps sidelining main players are sometimes 90% of the roster and this is surely a frustrating trend. In this game, the Washington Wizards, who will host the Philadelphia 76ers are also missing their scoring ace and leader in Bradley Beal, while the 76ers have been fortunate to have Joel Embiid around.
Washington has not been as clinical as they were till mid-November. The team has had a tough December and now with Beal gone, they can be tested even more. Wizards may need to make some moves before the trade deadline if they are looking for a deep postseason run.
The 76ers have done worse than Washington considering how many seasons the trio of Joel Embiid, Seth Curry, and Tobias Harris have spent together. The bench isn’t deep and without a playmaking Point Guard seems like generating offense has been troublesome for the more than a decent defensive team.
Host: Washington Wizards
Visitors: Philadelphia 76ers
Match Timing: 27 December, @ 04:30 AM
Venue: Capital One Arena
NBA Projections, Stats & Analysis
Wizards: A great chance to test the depth
With Beal out, the Wizards can still get some decent returns from the rest of the lineup which has faced huge issues all season long. Dinwiddie, Kuzma, and Harrell, who were playing tough basketball early in the season have seen their numbers go down drastically but now, they have a chance to correct that and get back in rhythm. The offense will largely run through Dinwiddie and at times, a scoring guard like him can get the mojo back as he doesn’t have to play second fiddle now. Rookie Corey Kispert was highly impressive in the last game and sophomore Deni Advija has also displayed some promise. This is indeed a great chance for the bench players to show their games.
76ers: Scoring has been tough
Losing to a Trae Young-less Hawks in the last game with four of their starters healthy was perhaps a low point for the 76ers in this season. One thing is clear when Joel Embiid is cold from the field, the team has no chance of reaching 100 during most nights. It is surprising because, with Harris, Curry, and Maxey, the team has three players who can dip in 15-25 points a night while Embiid is a 20+ points scorer. Although there are injuries to Shake Milton, Danny Green, and Drummond, it isn’t like the bench has been stellar even with them. 76ers have struggled to score and I am sure one of the reasons has been the absence of Ben Simmons, who gave this team dynamic passing, inside scoring, and some fast-break action.
Washington Wizards | Philadelphia 76ers
Games: 32| 32
Wins: 17| 16
Defeats: 15| 16
Philadelphia 76ers vs Washington Wizards NBA Live, Team News and Lineups
Washington Wizards Team News
- Rui Hachimura can make his RETURN soon.
- Thomas Bryant WILL NOT play in this game and may come back next month.
- Bradley Beal, Kentavious Caldwell-Pope are in COVID-19 PROTOCOLS.
Wizards Expected Starting Five
Wing: SF: Corey Kispert
Frontline: PF: Kyle Kuzma C: Daniel Gafford
Guards: PG: Aaron Holiday PG: Spencer Dinwiddie
Bench: Raul Neto, Davis Bertans, Deni Advija, Montrezl Harrell, , Anthony Gill, Jordan Schakel.
Philadephia 76ers Team News
- Grant Riller is OUT for the match.
- Danny Green, Shake Milton, Andre Drummond are in COVID-19 protocols
- Georges Niang is QUESTIONABLE for the game
- Ben Simmons is OUT and is most likely to be traded soon. His time with the 76ers is pretty much over.
Sixers Expected Starting Five
Wing: PF: Tobias Harris
Middle: C: Joel Embiid
Guards: SG: Matias Thybulle SG: Seth Curry PG: Tyrese Maxey
BENCH:, Charles Bassey, Tyler Johnson, Isaiah Joe, Furkan Korkmaz, Filip Petrusev, Paul Reed, Jaden Springer, Myles Powell, Aaron Henry.
NBA Scores, Fantasy Basketball Top Picks
Spencer has not been in his best form since November but he picked his game against the Knicks with Beal out of the fray. I think a 16-22 points range and 6-10 assists range can be expected from the guard if Beal is out.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 36-52
Joel has tried to keep Sixers afloat during many games and without him, the 76ers’ effort looks even more out-of-sync. The Center has scored 20+ and has clasped 10+ rebounds in many games this season. He is an option for Star/Pro Player in the Dream11 NBA scenario.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 45-60
Kyle’s biggest issue this season has been offensive consistencies, between the last game’s 18 points and 26 points a few days are stacked three games with 8, 4, 6 points, and rebounds below his season’s average.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 30-42
Tobias is in the midst of another solid season but he’d like more wins for his team. The Forward has been impressive in terms of all-around production has figured in 16-19 points, 5-9 rebounds, and 3-6 assists a game range all season long,.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 33-44
Aaron has shown scoring and playmaking abilities and with no Beal around, he can raise his scoring and assists level. I expect him to drill 13-18 points and 4-6 assists a game.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 22-33
Tyrese Maxey(PHI )
Tyrese has taken his scoring to another level this season and has been a hot-hand at least in half of the Sixers games this season. He can dip in 15-20 points a game on a regular basis.
Expected Fantasy Points Range: 27-42
WAS vs PHI Dream11 Lineup Balancers
- Corey Kispert(WAS) bagged 20 points, 2 rebounds, 3 assists in the last match. The rookie doesn’t play many minutes but got his chance with Beal, not in the frame.
- Montrezl Harrell(WAS) scooped up 15 points, 4 rebounds, 2 assists, 2 steals in the last game. Harrell can figure in the 15-20 points scoring range.
- Deni Advija(WAS ) scooped up 14 points, 05 rebounds, 2 assists, 3 blocks in the last game. Deni has scored in 11-15 points range recently.
- Seth Curry(PHI ) had 12 points, 1 rebound, 5 assists in the last match. Has handed over assists in the 4-7 range these days while scoring 20 or more too during many games.
- Daniel Gafford(WAS) scooped up 11 points, 6 rebounds, 1 assist, 1 block in the last game. Gafford has scored in 11-14 range while grabbing 5-9 rebounds a game.
- Raul Neto(WAS) had 5 points, 3 rebounds, 1 steal in the last game. Raul has scored in the 5-9 range usually.
- Matisse Thybulle(PHI ) had 8 points, 3 rebounds, 2 assists, 2 blocks, 1 steal in the last game. Expect similar numbers, a defensive-minded player.
- Charles Bassey(PHI ) had 8 points, 8 rebounds in the last game. Getting minutes because Drummond is out.
- Furkan Korkmaz(PHI ) had 6 points, 1 rebound in the last game.
WAS vs PHI Dream11 Team
PG: S Dinwiddie(PP), T Maxey
SG: S Curry
SF: D Avdija, C Kispert
PF: T Harris, K Kuzma
C: J Embiid(SP)
(Lineup will see regular updates as per injuries, COVID-19 protocols changes)
If you like our Dream11 Prediction Tips, please share this article with your friends, who are also interested in playing Dream11 Fantasy Leagues. Don’t forget to follow us on Twitter, Telegram, and YouTube for the best Dream11 Fantasy Tips.
Where to watch NBA Live Score?
This game will not be available on the streaming services and television services in India like Voot, Jio TV, Vh1, and MTV. How can you catch it? Well, get the NBA League Pass and for a die-hard NBA fan, it is a must because not only can you watch all live games with the annual subscription but you can also watch the full game replay. To follow the score, hop to the official website of the NBA.